Supply Chain Solution
Mainfreight has an independent group of Supply Chain Specialists that operate outside our traditional divisional structure, acting as consultants for both internal divisions, and our customers. We have a broad skill base across project management, process improvement, analytics, technology, sustainability, compliance and all aspects of supply chain and logistics. Our aim is to translate complex supply chain and business problems into meaningful solutions coupled with the plans and tools to deliver them.
What is Supply Chain Solution and how can we help you?
What makes us different?
We have the experience.
Our team has unique benefits over conventional consultants because we are on the front line of the industry, seeing new innovations as they happen and dealing with real industry problems on a daily basis.
We make it matter.
We focus on getting the job done and making things happen. Once a pathway is identified, we have the tools, infrastructure and know how to bring it to life.
Our measure of success is your success.
Our work is rewarded in the prosperity and growth of the customers that use our services and the enduring value driven relationships we have with them.
What We Do?
We manage a range of different projects and initiatives alongside our customers including:
- Supply chain mapping and simulation
- Supply chain improvement and reengineering
- Strategy and competitive positioning
- Process modelling and improvement
- Analytics and business intelligence
- Project management and delivery
- Technology application and integration
- Contract Logistics, 3PL and 4PL
- Sustainability and supply chain impact
- Advisory and continuous improvement efforts
How We Add Value?
- Save management time
- Liberate assets
- Run faster and more flexible operations
- Identify and remove waste
- Better leverage resources
- Accurately measure quality
- Track your extended supply chain in real time
- Recommend continuous improvement strategies
- Achieve excellence in customer service