If you’re importing or exporting, you must use a Licenced Customs Broker to lodge documentation with the New Zealand Customs Service.
Mainfreight Air and Ocean have an extensive history of handling customs clearance, from general customs entries through to consultancy on every scale. Our Licenced customs brokers will guide you through the process. Our world-wide network of branches and agencies, backed by our state of the art systems allows you access to a wealth of information your business needs.
Full range of customs brokerage services including:
- Electronic Entry of Imported Goods
- Clearing Live Entries
- Electronic Funds Transfer for Duty Payments
- Duty Drawback Calculation
- Landed Into-Store Costing Facilities
- Remote Client Access
- Quarantine Formalities
- Shipment Monitoring and Status Reports
- Dumping Formalities
- Local Transport and Deliveries
- Technical Valuation and Legislation Advice
- Tariff Classification Advice and Listing
- Consultancy Services
With our own Licenced Customs Bond Store Facility, we also have MAF Quarantine Facilities meaning your product stays in safe hands.
Online track & trace facilities give you access to information on the progress of your shipment 24/7.
Navigating international shipping regulations is complex. Let our team of experts guide you through them. Our in-house customs brokers are easy to deal with. We’ll take the load off your shoulders and guide you through the process making it simple and fast.