Metro freight service offers a timely, cost-effective solution when you have goods to send locally. Local parcel services are not just the domain of couriers. Metro freight services also offer same day delivery, with regular daily cycles at possibly a fraction of the cost of a courier delivery.
Around Town Freight
Daily deliveries delight customers. So while you concentrate on your core business Mainfreight Metro take care of the deliveries. We build strong partnerships with our customers, understanding their individual needs to provide the best possible metro freight solution.
When your business is booming we can provide metro delivery vehicles on an hourly hire basis, or a regular daily pickup cycle.
Metro Supply Chain Solutions
Dedicated vehicles work direct from our customer’s warehouse or factory Mainfreight Metro works closely with our air and ocean brands, offering rapid transit from our branches which are strategically located close to ports and airports.
- On site metro freight transport co-ordinators where required providing a true partnership
- Metro freight service in all major cities nationwide
- Local freight deliveries from the warehouse direct to your customers door
Our Metro fleet consists of a full range of vehicle options some of which include:
- Hi Cube Vans
- 4 and 6 wheeler curtainside trucks
- 4 and 6 wheeler flatdeck trucks
- Trucks equipped with Hiab cranes
- 8 wheeler truck & trailers
All our owner drivers hold relevant class of licences including Dangerous Goods Licence and forkhoist licence.
Metro freight may be just what’s missing in your supply chain. Contact your local Mainfreight Metro branch now and delight your customers.