Logistics is all about getting your products to the end customer - consistently, professionally and within expected time frames.
Warehousing BelgiumMainfreight has a wide offer of warehouse space. More than 150.000 m² storage facilities spread over three locations are being used for logistic services to various clients. The services we offer include handling of inbound flows of goods, storage, outbound flows of goods and “value added services”.
The management of incoming flows of goods starts with order acceptation and finishes with possible storage of the goods, including:
- Reception and A-check of the goods
- Quality control after registration of irregularities
- Scanning and storage
Bulk or rack storage in accordance with product specific characteristics, which includes following activities
- Regular cycle counts
- Annual inventory in collaboration with the client
- Master data management
- Status management at unit/piece level
- Our WMS system allows tracing on product serial number
Both for finished products and production parts the management of outbound flows of goods takes place in function of the client's specifications
- For finished products
- Replenishment picking in full loads
- Detail-picking according to client orders (in the function of distribution centre)
- For production parts
- Delivery per call
- Replenishment picking and delivery
- Just-in-time delivery
- Direct Kanban picking and delivery on production lines
Our analysts generate a variety of scenarios to support you in creating the most cost effective supply chain and technology solution for your business.
Continuous Improvement Program
Our team members are characterised by a culture of continuous improvement, aimed at exceeding customer service levels in our partnerships.
Visibility across the supply chain
All our systems are connected to our web-based system Mainchain, allowing our customers have full advanced supply chain visibility.