- | Transport | Atlanta, GA
Mainfreight is looking for an enthusiastic, proactive, and motivated Sales Executive to join our growing domestic transport team in Atlanta.
With the ability to reach 80% of the US population within three days, Atlanta is known as a major network distribution hub. Mainfreight Atlanta offers a host of value added variables to our clients including line haul access throughout the USA via Northeast, Southwest, Midwest, and West Coast terminals and experienced and passionate support team, and a new purpose built 130,000 sq ft facility that is sure to impress.
Our culture is based on providing quality services, and creating a family atmosphere. We hire the best, like-minded individuals who are driven and have a passion for excellence. We collaborate nationally, and help our fellow team members succeed. We celebrate our successes, and share our profits. We set aside the corporate BS, and ensure decisions are made at a branch level. What does this mean for you? Decisions are made where it counts; as close to the customer as possible. This is how Mainfreight makes a positive difference (as well as a dollar). If all of this resonates with you, you might just be the perfect candidate.
We need a sales team member with the same drive and determination that our founders built this company on in 1978. We are looking for a motivated team player to help us grow our sales, and contribute to a killer sales team. Our commitment to you is that we will give you all the support you need.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- A demonstrated ability to achieve results in domestic transport sales.
- You are intelligent both emotionally and analytically.
- You believe in continuous improvement, and have a dedication to excellence.
- You are looking for a long-term relationship in a company where you can develop and grow your career.
- An ability to maintain and close business while helping your sales team do the same.
- You take responsibility, are solution focused, and have a pro-active approach.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where collaboration, communication, and hard work is critical.
- You can combine a sharp customer focus with analytical skills to personally follow, as well as hold team accountable to follow our sales process from start to finish:
- Prospecting & cold calling
- Pipeline Management
- Initial and follow up fact finding conversations
- Solution and SOP presentations
- Closing and on boarding clients
- KPI management
- Maintaining business relationships to ensure a solid long-term partnership
What Mainfreight Will Give You to Succeed:
- Support from your Branch Manager as well as the national leadership team. We want you and the team to succeed!
- Extensive induction training to ensure you understand Mainfreight.
- A continuously growing transport network of owner-drivers with an expectation of quality.
- Last quarter 0.16% claims ratio & 95% delivered in full on time (DIFOT)
- Ability to sell to fortune 500 customers in fields such as medical, aerospace, auto, and technology.
- World class technologies to assist with the sales process, both internally & externally.
- A top-notch customer support team to help maintain accounts once on-boarded.
If you are a sales professional who is hungry to learn, grow, and be challenged, then you've come to the right place!