- Import and export services
- Full container loads and LCL consolidation
- Electronic capabilities to facilitate communication and information transfer between shippers, suppliers and transportation providers
- Practical, cost effective advice on routing schedules and services
- Comprehensive order-to-door tracking of consignments
- Pre-alert, arrival and cargo availability reporting capabilities
- Compliance documentation
- Preferred shipper status for sea freight space allocation - inbound and outbound
- Extensive equipment range of multi pots, ISO, baffle and flexi tanks cater for a variety of customer delivery needs.
- Specialised chemical logistics where all tanks are monitored for temperature and humidity ensuring quality compliance.
- Dedicated food grade fleet.
Gain faster access to market
We are proud to be an accredited Australian Trusted Trader which helps us simplify the customs process and accelerate the flow of cargo in and out of Australia.
Simplify the customs process
Our in house teams will manage customs, quarantine and duty changes to reduce compliance risks and costs. We offer a range of services including customs audits, tariff concession orders and much more.
Manage biosecurity risks
Our depots and warehouses are approved by the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment (DAWE) to manage and perform the documentary assessment to streamline quality inspections of your goods.
Incoterms help break down language barriers between international exporters and importers. This simple guide helps you to understand Incoterms.
Container Load Restraint Inspection Guideline and Checklist
Australian law requires business practices to have safety management systems for heavy vehicle safety. Legislation introduced in 2018 means every party has an obligations to take positive steps to ensure cargo inside shipping containers is transported correctly and packed sufficiently.
There are many different sizes and types of shipping container. When shipping cargo it is helpful to know what type of shipping container will best suit your needs. Often the dimensions and maximum weight will impact on what type of equipment can be used. This downloadable guide shows the different types of shipping containers that can be used as a starting point for determining your shipping requirements.