Air Freight Services Australia
Air Freight Service Overview
- Import and export services
- Electronic capabilities to facilitate communication and information transfer between shippers, suppliers and transportation providers
- Practical, cost effective advice on routing schedules and services
- Comprehensive order-to-door tracking of consignments
- Compliance documentation
- Cost to service advice
- Personalised scheduling to meet deadlines
- Dedicated consolidation units from major hubs in Europe, the Americas, Asia and New Zealand.
- Product consultation for perishable or dangerous goods movements.
- Our air freight facilities are conveniently located close to airports streamlining the movement of urgent air freight shipments. Backed by our local Mainfreight Transport team are on the ground to ensure a smooth transition for all last mile delivery requirements.
Perishable Air Freight
We understand that it is important to know where your product is and when it will be delivered. Our branches globally use the same technology meaning your team can rely on real time data accuracy and visibility anywhere in the world.
Airline Unit Specifications
The following guide shows you the different types of airline units. Our loaders will choose the most appropriate unit for your freight so that you don’t have to.
Air Cargo Screening Regulations
To support our customers, minimize potential delays and to support increased security measures, Mainfreight proactively made the decision to become an accredited Regulated Air Cargo Agent. The focus for Mainfreight was, and still is, to screen customers’ cargo in a timely manner, making sure to maximise efficiencies and minimise delays with getting it to its next destination.