Your products are controlled through our comprehensive European network ensuring high efficiency in deliveries to any country in Europe.
Are you looking for an experienced logistics service provider, with knowledge and experience with the Swiss market? Mainfreight is specialised in transporting goods to and from Switzerland. From small packages to pallets, from partial loads to full truck loads. We oversee the cargo entrusted to us at every stage of transport and will guarantee that your goods will reach the destination safely and on time. Through our online technology (Mainchain) you can view, track and access POD’s (proof of delivery) 24/7!
Our network of partners and own branches across Europe enables us to cope with every size and volume that has to be transported.
So if you’re in need of a reliable and trusted carrier who will deliver your goods to and from Switzerland, get a free quote now. Mainfreight will take away all your logistic challenges so you can focus on your core business.
Characteristics transport Switzerland
- SystemPlus is an European express distribution network in 21 countries with over 400 depots
- Import, export and cross-trade services
- Transport of both pallet and parcel shipments
- Daily departure on working days to all destinations
- Same day pick-up service when booked before 11.00 a.m.
- One single contact
- Standard cargo insurance for € 50.000 per shipment, in case you don't have your own transport insurance
- Uniform IT system in all countries
- Extensive Track & Trace and digital Proof Of Delivery via Internet
- Easy shipment booking via Internet (E-Shipment) or EDI
- Express service; shortening transit times by 24 hrs
- Time frame deliveries: before 12 pm.
- Cash on delivery
- Handling perishable goods, invertebrate animals and plants
- Hazardous goods transport (ADR) to Switzerland
- Euro pallet pool system
Single point of contact
One single point of contact, for all your European shipments, who understands your business. This combined with pro-active communication.
Your products are controlled through our comprehensive European partner network ensuring high efficiency in deliveries to any country in Europe.
Our local branch network means we understand your business, make fast decisions and recognise opportunities which simply aren’t apparent when doing business at a distance.