Your products are controlled through our comprehensive European network ensuring high efficiency in deliveries to any country in Europe.
Domestic distribution BelgiumMainfreight has its own distribution network in Belgium. From locations in Genk and Zwijnaarde shipments are handled throughout Belgium. From part and full truck loads, we handle your distribution perfectly.
Characteristics Domestic distribution Belgium
- Daily pick-ups and deliveries within 24 hours
- Timeframe deliveries, before 10 am or 12 pm deliveries
- 100% Tracking & Tracing en P.O.D. via Internet
- Shipment booking via EDI or E-Shipment
- One central customer service centre for direct support
- Dangerous goods transport
- Transport of HACCP goods
- Night time distribution
- Vendor Hub: consolidated in- and outbound transport flows
Remarks regarding to the transit times in Belgium
- Booking shipments: day before departure before 16.00 pm
- Transit times for part and full truck loads may be different
- Transit times apply on day of departure from terminal in Belgium and are an indication
Groupage, LTL and FTL import, export Belgium
Are you looking for an experienced logistics service provider, with knowledge and experience in the Belgium market? Mainfreight is specialised in transporting goods to and from Belgium. From small packages to pallets, from partial loads to full truck loads. We oversee the cargo entrusted to us at every stage of transport and will guarantee that your goods will reach the destination safely and on time. Through our online technology (Mainchain) you can view, track and access POD’s (proof of delivery) 24/7!
Our network of partners and own branches across Europe enables us to cope with every size and volume that has to be transported.
So if you’re in need of a reliable and trusted carrier who will deliver your goods to and from Belgium, get a free quote now. Mainfreight will take away all your logistic challenges so you can focus on your core business.
Our Mainfreight 100-year vision evolves daily. It is a lifelong outlook.
Single point of contact
One single point of contact, for all your European shipments, who understands your business. This combined with pro-active communication.
Your products are controlled through our comprehensive European partner network ensuring high efficiency in deliveries to any country in Europe.
Our local branch network means we understand your business, make fast decisions and recognise opportunities which simply aren’t apparent when doing business at a distance.