Customs Brokerage & Customs Clearance
If you are importing or exporting, you must have a Licensed Customs Broker to lodge documentation with Australian Customs.
Need help on gaining a concessional rate of duty? Require help on a customs duty drawback? Navigating international shipping regulations is complex; our in-house team of professionals can take the load off your shoulders and guide you through the customs clearance process making it simple and fast.
Moving Cargo Safely Through Borders - Customs Clearance
From general customs entries through to consultancy on every scale, we regularly supply a wide range of key customs clearance services, including:
- Electronic Entry of Imported Goods
- Electronic Funds Transfer for Duty Payments
- Duty Drawback Calculation
- Landed Into-Store Costing Facilities
- AQIS Formalities
- Shipment Monitoring and Status Reports
- Dumping Formalities
- Local Transport and Deliveries
- Valuation and Legislation Advice
- Tariff Classification Advice
- Consultancy Services
To import or export your product the easy way, contact a Mainfreight Air & Ocean Customs Clearance Broker today.