As a Warehousing customer, Mainchain grants you access to the following:
- Save receiver information for repeat entry
- Select your delivery date
- Real time stock on hand levels visible at the point of booking
- Ensures mandatory orer and delivery information is provided
- Create and receive an issue for a shipment
- Filter issues through classification including:
- Stock variance
- Billing accuracy
Automatic reminders and escalation ensure prompt attention to all enquiries lodged. If a team member is away, the task is automatically forwarded to the Team Leader to action in their absence.
Automatic emails are sent, notifying you when a task is updated or resolved and tracks the steps and the team members who have helped resolve it.
Keep your suppliers and receivers connected by setting up notifications for them. They are easy to read, packed with useful information and can be sent via email or SMS.
- Purchase orders
- Sales orders
- Order confirmation
- Order reconciliation
- Stock reconciliation
- Inventory status change
- Stock adjustment
- Consignment manifest
- Customize your dashboard and 'watch lists' visibility on shipments for a 60-day period
- Filter by order direction, data range and warehouses
- Information can be displayed as a list or in a graph
View inventory by product code and filter results by attributes such as:
- Pack size
- On order
- In transit
- Stock on hand
- Use your own order / reference number as your tracking number
- Integrated tracking with our parcel partners for B2C orders.
- Order reference
- Carrier reference
- Search one year of data both (past and future)
- Export information in Excel or CSV
Create ReportsWithin Mainchain you can analyze your supply chain by customizing reports with filters.
You are able to create reports on demand or scheduled as required, including:
- Transaction history
- Inward transactions
- Outwards transactions
- Client stock expiry
- Stock on hand reporting including under bond information
In-depth AnalysisMainfreight has a range of reporting tools that add value around service and cost control. These can be specified to your needs. Reports include:
- Picked In Full On Time (PIFOT)
- Delivered in Full On Time (DIFOT)
- Inbound performance
- Outbound performance
- Continuous improvement
- Inventory record accuracy
Discussions with your Key Account Manager can address areas for improvement and agree on corrective action and measurement criteria.