About the Mainfreight Development Programme
If you want to dive into the dynamic, fast paced world of supply chain and you’re not afraid to step outside your comfort zone, you’ve come to the right place. We believe in developing our team members of the future today, because we know that they will be driving our business tomorrow and for the next 100 years. We look for people that see the long term impact they will have on our business. If you're ready for the challenge of a lifetime, read on!
On the job learning
Looking after our people is a key part of our culture at Mainfreight and you will receive coaching from your manager or team leader. We also plan coaching sessions for you and the programme coordinator to reflect on your development, where you want your career to go, and how we can help get you there.
Mainfreight Development Programme
Want to send your application? Great! Start your research here.APPLY NOW
What we look forEvery decision we make at Mainfreight today, we do so while looking at the next 100 years. We look for people who understand the long term benefits of learning from the ground up and gaining a broad base of experience. We also look for people who:
- Recently graduated with a bachelor or masters degree
- Hold a European passport
- Are passionate about starting a career in the supply chain industry
- Speak proficient English and have a high command of either Dutch, French, German, Romanian, Polish, Italian, or Spanish
If you are looking for a specific location, we’ll do our best to find you a role there – either from when you start with us or when the next opportunity comes up.
You can expect to spend your first period:
- Learning the fundamentals of how our business works
- In the operation handling freight, getting your hands dirty
- Experiencing our unique culture and getting to know our people