Rotterdam Mainfreight Ocean Freight
Mainfreight Rotterdam is our Dutch Ocean branch, located in the port of Rotterdam. The port of Rotterdam is the largest port of Europe. The outstanding accessibility of the port results in an annual goods estimate of about 461.2 million tons of dry bulk, liquid bulk, break bulk and containers. In 2016, the amount of inland waterway vessels was 100,000. Apart from this, the port of Rotterdam covers 105 square kilometers, which means that the port has a huge storage capacity. In total, 175,000 people are working in and for Rotterdam’s port and industrial area.
When the containers arrive in the port, they are distributed to other parts of Europe by truck or train. An excellent transportation network of road, rail and pipelines gives the port of Rotterdam a lot of connections to the rest of Europe.
Ocean freight services:
- Ocean Freight services, LCL, FCL, project cargo
- Import, export and cross-trade
- Combined Air & Oean freight services
- Mainfreight Air & Ocean is an import and export NVOCC
- Own terminals / Container Freight Stations in the harbour of Rotterdam, Antwerp and Schiphol airport in Amsterdam
- Controlled and qualified degassing according to SER regulations
- (Buyers) consolidation
- Customs clearance and documentation handling
- Warehousing (Bonded / Non Bonded) & Domestic distribution in Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- Weekly consolidation / groupage from Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka to Rotterdam
- Modern information technology, innovative E-Commerce Services
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- AEO (Authorised Economic Operator) certified
Would you like more information about our services in the Netherlands, please visit our country page or talk to our team to find out more.