Transport services Mainfreight
Mainfreight Russia was established in 2007 and now St. Petersburg office is well staffed by a team of 10 experienced people who have plenty of shipping line experience.
Our service overview
We offer complete range of services in St. Petersburg port
- handling of commercial documentation for cargo in accordance with customs
- arranging for surveyor inspection
- arranging for customs inspection
- import/export bonded and non-bonded truck delivery
- railway delivery
- cargo reloading to railway wagons with further railway delivery and etc.
All cargo shipped to Russia via EU transshipment hubs – Rotterdam NL, Antwerpen BE, Hamburg DE, Bremerhaven DE. Transshipment port depends on shipping line.
Russian entry ports served by feeder vessels 2-4 times per week from each hub. Major Ocean Lines (MSC, Maersk, OOCL) use their own operated feeders for this route and other one’s (Hanjin, Cosco, CSCL) use intra Europe feeder operators to ship cargo to destination port, such as Team Lines, Unifeeder, Delta Shipping, etc.
Ready to handle in case of volume:
- customs clearance with broker-partner
- LCL import/export shipment via St. Petersburg port
Saint Petersburg, current specialization EU & CIS
- FTL/FCL deliveries to/from Russia.
Ocean shipments, FCL from Far East and USA.
- To Russia via St. Petersburg port
- To Russia via Finnish ports Kotka/Hamina/Helsinki, Lithuanian port Klaipeda, Latvian port Riga
- Export shipments from Russia to various destinations via St. Petersburg/Kotka ports.
We are ready as well to consult and support our team members regarding specifications and transportations to/from Russia. We are able to find more convenient logistic solution for your customers.
If any questions concerning top mentioned please contact us.