Internship Marketing & CommunicationSUPPORT | 'S-HEERENBERG, NEDERLAND
Do you like to put yourself in the shoes of the target audience? Are you excited to use your creativity? That’s great, at Mainfreight we offer an educational internship in which you can get your marketing skills to a higher level.
As our intern, you will support all European Mainfreight branches, in total of 45, with all kinds of different marketing & communication enquiries. You will also contribute to increase our brand awareness. By deploying the right (online and offline) resources, you will ensure that the Mainfreight brand is positioned more strongly in the market. Next to above, you will be creating flyers, booklets and brochures, write press releases, managing our website, and more….
Within our Mainfreight culture, we find it important to train and develop our interns. As an intern you are part of the team, where you are given responsibilities and plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
• With the help of Search Engine Advertising, achieve a higher efficiency on our websites
• Achieve higher positions in the search engines with the help of Search Engine Optimization
• Analyse visitor behavior through Google Analytics
• Using social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter to promote our brand and increase our brand awareness
• Advise and support our European branches regarding marketing and communication related enquiries
• Create flyers, booklets, advertisements etc. with programs such as Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator
• Order and issue of promotional gifts and printed matter
• Support photographer or film crew
• Manage the content of our websites in different languages
• And much more...
• A passionate, energetic team member with strong focus on marketing & sales
Who are we looking for?
• Creative to think out of the box;
• Professional approach and eager to learn
• Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language
• Loves to work in a dynamic and international environment
• A challenging internship in which your personal development is key
What we offer you
• Committed team who value your development
• A ‘family’ culture in a stimulating environment
• Internship and travel compensation
• Get bored, every day is different not one day is the same
Things you don’t have to do
• Only grab coffee, we like to move too
• Watch the clock to see if it’s 5:00 pm already - time flies when you're having fun