Whether it is across the country or throughout Europe, having a reliable transport carrier is essential in running a successful business.
European Transport and Distribution Solutions
Road Transport is an important part of any supply chain. Whether it be around town or across the country having a reliable carrier is essential in running a successful business. Using an experienced carrier can minimise the stress and additional cost that doing your own transport can create. Paying for just what you need, not the downtime and empty space that you would with your own truck. They have the ability to reach destination across the country or region through their large network and are equipped to handle a variety of shipments with the use of their extensive fleet. From standard palletised freight and full truck loads to specialised services such as Trans Border transport, dangerous goods and home deliveries we have a solution to fit your needs.
Mainfreight Romania has an own distribution network in Romania. From our locations in Ploiesti abd Cluj-Napoca your shipments will be distributed in Romania. From single pallet till part loads, we will take care of the optimal distribution of your goods.
Features of domestic distribution services in Romania
- Daily pick-up and delivery within 24 to 48 hours*
- Reliable and dense domestic distribution network
- Experienced handling employees using modern equipment
- Direct and efficient communication
- Dangerous goods transport (ADR)
- Transport of HACCP goods
- Vendor Hub: consolidated in and outbound transport flows
* Some areas are 72 hours.
Groupage, Part & Full Truck Loads
Thanks to a strong network in both Western and Eastern Europe, we are capable of handling groupage transport from individual boxes, full pallets to part & full truck loads. We offer daily departures throughout Europe, short transit times and Tracking & Tracing including online POD.
The Mainfreight cross-dock in Ploiesti is situated at a geographically optimal location for domestic distribution.
Vendor Hub concept
- Mainfreight arranges and executes consolidated shipments from multiple suppliers to all stores/distribution centers of 1 customer
- Route optimization through cross-docking
- Minimum number of deliveries at each of the customer's sites/ stores
Advantages Vendor Hub for the customer
- Minimum number of deliveries and receipt activity at each store
- Limited number of transporters and contacts
- Lower transportation costs through synergy effects
- Single point for consolidated deliveries for all suppliers
- Inter-store traffic and return goods integrated in network
- Assured quality and proven experience