Logistics is all about getting your products to the end customer - consistently, professionally and within expected time frames.
Warehousing in Romania
In Romania we operate from Ploiesti. Our A class warehouse facilities comply with the latest standards and are fitted with modern racking equipment. The total capacity of the warehouses in Romania is more than 20,000 m2.
Mainfreight in Europe
With more than 310,000 square metres of warehousing space in Europe, 45 locations and more than 2,700 team members Mainfreight offers customer oriented solutions in the field of Warehousing, Value Added Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Inbound - storage - outbound
- Integrated value added logistics
- Conventional, food (HACCP), bonded and high secure warehouses
- Chemical warehousing and distribution
- Dedicated, multi-user en multi-site warehousing concepts
- Spare parts handling
- Reverse logistics / return handling
- Supply and order management
- Handling of spare-parts (JIT, Kanban)
- European and regional warehousing
- Take over physical as well as administrative activities
- Take over of existing warehousing activities (in-house warehousing)
Our analysts generate a variety of scenarios to support you in creating the most cost effective supply chain and technology solution for your business.
Continuous Improvement Program
Our team members are characterised by a culture of continuous improvement, aimed at exceeding customer service levels in our partnerships.
Visibility across the supply chain
All our systems are connected to our web-based system Mainchain, allowing our customers have full advanced supply chain visibility.