Sales RepresentativeTransport | Paris, France
Mainfreight is a global service provider of road transport solutions. From humble beginnings in New Zealand, Mainfreight has evolved over the years to become what it is today: a growing global company.
With 280 offices in Europe, the United States, Asia, New Zealand and Australia, Mainfreight and its 8,000 employees take pride in providing the best possible service to their customers. Mainfreight France forwarding continues its development through the recruitment of new sales representatives for its Head Office in Mitry Mory (77) and for its agencies in Lyon (69) and Lille (59) .
We are a company that believes that only cohesion and teamwork can make us the best logistics company in the world.
To take up this new challenge, we are looking for sales representatives to develop this new site AND who give the best of themselves for the company, who want to support us in our career path and who aspire to an interesting career with many opportunities for development.
Sales are at the heart of our business at Mainfreight. We are looking for energetic, open-minded and dynamic people to join us at Mitry Mory (77).
If we have succeeded in awakening your interest - and if you want to make the journey with us, then apply and become part of an exciting story.
You are :
- a major player with the necessary vision for the future and the goal of winning new clients for this new agency.
- You will support our clients as our business grows.
- They are interested in long-term partnerships and do not want to make a short-term profit.
- You have the desire to seek the best possible solutions for our clients.
- In addition, your role gives you the freedom and encouragement to proactively research and develop future initiatives.
Who are we looking for?
- A passionate and energetic team member with a strong business focus.
- A solution-oriented person who sees sales as the content of our company's life.
- Experience in Road Transport is an advantage, but not a necessity.
- A true master shipper who can not only meet standards, but exceed them and constantly redefine our level of service.
- A person with excellent communication skills; within the team, the client and the group - this is important at all levels.
Send your CV
Our business can be broken down into three core areas:
We have a 100-year vision, that means every person and every decision we make today will leave an imprint on this company now and for 100 years to come. This long-term vision guides us as a business and determines both our decisions and actions every day.
As we extend our operations across the major trading nations of the world, we continue to stand out for the right reasons. It is our uncompromising quality, agility and unique culture which sets us apart.
We believe in working hard but we also have fun and a laugh while we do it. Our team is empowered to make decisions and have a say in how we do things.
Once you have learnt the fundamentals of Mainfreight on the operations floor, you will move into other areas of the business where you will get the right mix of autonomy and support. We believe that smart people can learn the specifics of any role so our focus is on helping you develop personal and professional skills that will allow you take on any role in the business.
We are an ever-changing business and we are constantly reviewing new ways to help our team develop the world-class skills that will lead our business into the future.
Our ongoing team development programs around the world currently includes:
- A full induction program
- Learning the business from the operations floor-up
- Structured leadership programmes
- Personal development courses
Marine Deniau | HR Manager
T: +33 160 217 409