Pricing Analyst, Mainfreight Air and Ocean - Mexico City, MX
- | Air and Ocean | Mexico City, MX
Mainfreight is seeking to add a new Pricing & Invoicing Specialist to our growing team. Based out of our branch in Mexico City, Metro Area, Mexico.
Ideally, the successful team member will be in place as soon as possible. Our hiring process is thorough and like our business culture, moves at an urgent pace for the right Team member.
- You are analytically driven and technologically saavy
- You have an ability to review large quantities of data and requests for proposals; simplify the information; and enable terminal, sales reps and sales managers to make final pricing decisions
- You’re able to analyze risk factors within a dataset that can erode margin and bring information forward for consideration
- Constantly manage & maintain target margin and profit improvement analysis
- Proactive, be able to find ways to pricing efficiencies into client profiles
- You understand the complexities of managing Cost, Revenue, Margin in all our divisons. (Air, Ocean, Warehousing and Transport)
- Highly detail oriented; you will be entering and maintaining tariffs to a high standard
- Flexible- Mainfreight is a growing company and with that comes challenges and the ability to improvise pricing structures based on a customer’s needs. We challenge our team to figure out a solution.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office – Power BI Preferred
- You are a champion of self-improvement and desire career growth.
- Feel like this job is a perfect fit, but you don't meet the above criteria? Sell us on why you should be hired anyway.
- Fluent in Spanish with negotiation skill due to constant communication with carriers, vendors and team members globally.
Mainfreight is a global supply chain provider with three core service offerings, transport (LTL), warehousing and international. All our own. We add value to our diverse customer base located in our Americas, Europe, Asia and Oceania through a strong culture of constant improvement and superior performance. All backed with technology solutions to provide transparency to our customers supply chains.
We are located in 26 countries with over 11,000 team members all looking to make a difference everyday. For the past 44 years our can do attitude to getting business done has seen customers leverage our three core offering to help drive efficiencies in their business.
We strongly believe in letting those closest to the customer decide. This means for you as a new business specialist you have the flexibility to tailor service offering that help the customer, rather than having to get approval from management on every detail. You get to make decisions.
We strongly believe in making a positive difference to the community through literacy and environmental initiatives.
For more please see www.mainfreight,com
Our package includes
- A Strong Base Salary with a Team Bonus Structure
- Superior Benefits
- Health benefits
- Countless opportunities to grow within the business.
- Deloitte Top 200 Company of the Year
- Top Executive of the Decade leading us we are an exciting place to grow a career
If this interests you please speak with your Branch Manager first and then email Ricardo Dordelly Ricardo.Dordelly@mainfreight.com