Operations Team Leader, Mainfreight Ocean - Antwerp, Belgium
- | Air and Ocean | Antwerp, Belgium
Are you an aspiring leader?
Do you want to take the next step in your Mainfreight career?
We are searching for an Operations Team Leader in our Antwerp ocean freight branch.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your leadership skills this is an exciting opportunity for growth as part of a young and dynamic team.
The role will include:
- Leading the operations (import & export) teams to build on current operational excellence;
- Creating and maintaining a culture of continuous improvement;
- Collaborating with our sales team to implement new accounts, while building on relationships with existing customers;
- Actively coaching and developing your team to continue their learning and development;
- Working in a very fast paced multi-cultural global environment;
Who we are looking for:
- A passionate team member with hunger to succeed;
- An individual with the highest quality standards, for themselves and their team;
- Someone that raises the performance bar and challenges the status quo;
- A problem solver focused on solutions rather than obstacles;
- Knowledge of Air/Ocean/Cargowise is helpful, but more important is what you bring as a leader;
- A true caretaker of the Mainfreight culture;
- A commercial mind-set who can keep the bigger picture in mind while focusing on the details
What we offer:
- A supportive yet challenging environment in which to grow;
- Access to mentors and senior leaders in the business;
- High degree of autonomy with plenty of room for personal initiatives and development;
- A dynamic team with determination to succeed who also believe in having fun;
- The perfect steppingstone in your Mainfreight career;
If you are interested please speak to your manager in the first instance and then contact Mitchell Stint (Branch Manager) before 8th of March.
email@example.com | +32 498926259