Operations Customer Service, Mainfreight Ocean- Toronto, Canada
- | Ocean | Toronto
An exciting opportunity has opened up in Toronto, Canada within our A&O team. We are looking for the right person to build upon our success to date; and who wants to be part of a dynamic team working in a fast paced and positive environment.
The successful candidate will initially join the Ocean Freight Team and help grow the product offering by providing great customer service and logistics solutions to our clients. To be successful you will need to have a passion for ocean freight, some import and/or export experience, proven customer service track-record, and must have the ability to strategically develop and grow existing accounts.
Our team focus is service excellence, team efficiency and productivity, KPI management, and profitability in our business.
The Role will include:
- Operational excellence to serve our customers.
- Managing and growing relationships with international carriers and local service providers.
- Handling Shipments from A to Z; both imports and exports, from order confirmation to delivery.
- Working with our sales team to implement new accounts, streamline existing accounts, and to find better ways of doing things
- Learning and developing your international business and freight forwarding knowledge to become a trusted advisor
- Working with our global team
- Solutions thinking on a daily basis
- A fast paced working environment
The successful candidate will have;
- A passion for freight and the supply chain industry overall
- ‘Blue Blood’;’ understand our Mainfreight values and implement them in our day to day
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Not afraid of hard work and going the extra mile
- Work well within a team and individually.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who aims to delight the customer, wants to grow their career within our exciting industry, and is ready to join a great team.
If you have the above skills, and you are looking for an opportunity to continue to develop your career send your resume to David.Frisina@mainfreight.com