Dispatcher, Mainfreight Transport – Toronto, Canada
- | Transport | Toronto, Canada
Toronto Transport is looking Dispatch Coordinator; support with on time service to our customers dealing with APPT, scheduling & ensuring we communicate to all teams for excellent service. The Transport Dispatch Coordinator will have to deal with real time problem solving, managing schedules, coordinating multiple activities and providing a safe work environment for all drivers. Their goal is to obtain the highest possible level of customer satisfaction for all customers and add value to the services we perform for our customers, on time service.
- Scheduling drivers to make freight deliveries or collect shipments and packages / Products on behalf of our customers.
- Communicating with customers about details, delivery or pickup times, and special handling requests, this could be same day service or additional requirements.
- Planning pre-determined routes and accommodating route changes as needed.
- Preparing dispatch documents, as well as generating freight bills and invoices or BOL’s for our drivers.
- Maintaining records of driver sheets, driver routes, route changes, as well as delivery and pickup times.
- Monitoring truck repairs and maintenance schedules. / As well as booking APPT
- Logging customer shipping schedules and complaints.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills / Attributes:
- Looking for some experience but not required
- Attention to details
- Be highly ambitious and have incredibly high standards
- The ability to be decisive, firm and fast paced
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to work under pressure will do well within this area
If you are up for the challenge and want to join our passionate growing team, please talk with your Branch Manager before applying to Mainfreight Toronto Transport.
Reach out to our Operations Manager – Andy Timmins or our Branch Manager – Matthew Stocks if interested.