Customer Service & Operations, Mainfreight Ocean - Toronto, CA
- | Ocean | Toronto, CA
Career Opportunity with Mainfreight Ocean
In Toronto, Canada
An exciting opportunity exists at Mainfreight in Toronto, Canada within our Air team. We are looking for the right person to build upon our success to date; and who wants to be part of a dynamic team working in a fast paced and positive environment.
Your role will be ‘Customer Service and Operations’ within our Air Freight in Toronto. To be successful you will need to have a passion for international supply chains, some import and/or export experience, proven customer service track-record, and must have the ability to strategically develop and grow existing accounts. Cargowise experience is beneficial. This is an excellent opportunity for someone starting off their career in supply chain or within the Mainfreight group to work across products and provide you with an opportunity to progress your career.
Our team focus is on service excellence, team efficiency and productivity, KPI management, and profitability in our business.
The successful applicant will need:
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of our MF A&O product and Global Supply Chain Network
- The ability to multitask
- Total focus on quality and customer service
- To be a team player
- Be able to think outside the box
- Energy to build on our existing success
- Be a motivated and energized team player
- A pro-active nature with foresight (see problems before they are visible and solve them on the spot)
- Professional conduct and presentation
- Ability to develop and maximize value for our customers, your team, and your branch
- Enjoyment of the outdoors is a plus given the playground at your disposal and existing client base
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who aims to delight the customer, wants to grow their career within our exciting industry, and is ready to join a great team.
If you have the above skills, and you are looking for an opportunity to continue to develop your career call Paul at 647-632-9853 and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org