- 25 May 2023
Sales Representative Air & Ocean Born
Air & Ocean | Born, Limburg, NetherlandsAs an Outside Sales Representative:
You will be jointly responsible for the commercial development of our Air & Ocean Branch in Born. Besides generating "new business", you are also responsible for managing our current relationships. With your commercial drive and logistical knowledge, you know how to add value to new and existing customers like no other. You are a hunter at heart!
In your contacts with our (future) customers, you distinguish yourself by constantly looking for original and creative ways to approach (potential) relations, to start the conversation and to close the deal! This is where your communication skills and commercial streak come in perfectly. By asking the right questions, you always know how to offer a sustainable, tailor-made commercial solution. You are a passionate and energetic person who wants to develop sales skills and build relationships with customers. You are self-motivated and get energy from 'hunting'. You not only strive to meet our standards but exceed them.
Knowledge of air and sea freight is an advantage but not essential.
- You will be a central part of the business and focus on acquiring new customers.
- You will build relationships with our customers, understand their supply chain and use our global network, technology and resources to find a solution that meets their needs.
- You have a good understanding of supply chain solution costs, introduce competitive solutions and understand margins.
- You will help design and drive industry sales initiatives to increase our market share and name in the Born market
- We expect you to use all your resources and be with customers to build relationships with key stakeholders in their business.
What we do?
Our business can be broken down into three core areas:
Who we are?
We have a 100-year vision, that means every person and every decision we make today will leave an imprint on this company now and for 100 years to come. This long-term vision guides us as a business and determines both our decisions and actions every day.
As we extend our operations across the major trading nations of the world, we continue to stand out for the right reasons. It is our uncompromising quality, agility and unique culture which sets us apart.
What is the working culture like?
We believe in working hard but we also have fun and a laugh while we do it. Our team is empowered to make decisions and have a say in how we do things.
How will my career progress?
Once you have learnt the fundamentals of Mainfreight on the operations floor, you will move into other areas of the business where you will get the right mix of autonomy and support. We believe that smart people can learn the specifics of any role so our focus is on helping you develop personal and professional skills that will allow you take on any role in the business.
We are an ever-changing business and we are constantly reviewing new ways to help our team develop the world-class skills that will lead our business into the future.
What Training and Development do you offer?
Our ongoing team development programs around the world currently includes:
- A full induction program
- Learning the business from the operations floor-up
- Structured leadership programmes
- Personal development courses
Denis Scherbakov | Branch Manager
T: +31 65 1297 898