Account Executive, Mainfreight Air and Ocean - Minneapolis, MN
- | Air and Ocean | Minneapolis, MN
MAINFREIGHT, AIR & OCEAN, MINNEAPOLIS
An opportunity exists to join Mainfreight’s Air & Ocean team as an Account Executive based in Minneapolis, MN.
We’ve set ourselves a target to significantly increase our sales in 2024 and beyond and are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic team member to help us get there. We have a great team in place, and we are focused on growing our A&O sales team to tap into opportunities the Minneapolis region has to offer.
To be successful you will need communication skills and an ability to plan and organize your time effectively.
Reporting to the Minneapolis Branch Manager, your primary focus will be on developing new business opportunities & helping to broaden our customer base.
. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to start your Mainfreight sales career, increase your knowledge in the field, or master the sales process. At Mainfreight, you will work within a dedicated Sales Team to wow our customers and grow our business..
The desired qualities include:
- A passion for our business.
- A motivated and energized team player
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Someone not afraid to set the bar high and challenge the status quo
- Professional conduct and presentation
- Ability to develop and maximize value for our customers, your team and your branch
- Retain customer volume, sales and profitability through proactive stewardship with assigned customers.
- Develop and manage robust pipeline of new opportunities to help increase market share in the territory.
- Support and actively participate in all aspects of the sales process, and calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
- Proactively manage customer satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, monitoring satisfaction, and recommending process and delivery improvements.
- Design, manage, and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews, in collaboration with other internal stakeholders, to assigned customers.
- Insure all assigned customer’s pricing, RFP responses, and bids are completed and delivered accurately and timely.
- Support SOP creation, management, updating and adherence for assigned customers.
- Travel when necessary within region to branch offices, customer field offices, and assigned customers to help accomplish assigned customer objectives.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned sales and revenue targets.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieves customer retention and growth targets.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level. If you want to be part of a great team and are up for this challenge, then we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in this role, please talk with your Branch Manager, and you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org 715-410-3270