Your products are controlled through our comprehensive European network ensuring high efficiency in deliveries to any country in Europe.
Transport to and from Latvia
Are you looking for an experienced logistics service provider, with knowledge and experience in the market of Latvia? Mainfreight is specialised in transporting goods to and from Latvia. From small packages to pallets, from partial loads to full truck loads. We oversee the cargo entrusted to us at every stage of transport and will guarantee that your goods will reach the destination safely and on time. Through our online technology (Mainchain) you can view, track and access POD’s (proof of delivery) 24/7!
Our network of partners and own branches across Europe enables us to cope with every size and volume that has to be transported.
So if you’re in need of a reliable and trusted carrier who will deliver your goods to and from Latvia, get a free quote now. Mainfreight will take away all your logistic challenges so you can focus on your core business.
Groupage, LTL and FTL to and from Latvia
Transport services to and from Latvia
- Export & import services
- Dangerous goods transport
- Fast and reliable transit times
- Departure groupage: Tuesday and Friday
- Daily departure of part & full truck loads
- Shipment booking on day A before 16.00 hours, pick-up day B
- Timeframe delivery on request
- Cooperation with Itella Logistics SIA in Riga
- Tracking & Tracing and online Proof Of Delivery via Internet
Transit times Export Latvia
- Shipment booking: 1 day in advance before 16.00 hrs
- Transit times for Islands are always on request
- For part & full trucks loads other transit times can be applicable
- The transit times have been calculated from departure at the terminal in the Netherlands. No rights can be derived from the above mentioned transit times
Transit times from The Netherlands to LatviaYou can download the transit times for road transport via Mainfreight Netherlands below. Depending on the destination and desired service, different transit times are applicable.
Single point of contact
One single point of contact, for all your European shipments, who understands your business. This combined with pro-active communication.
Your products are controlled through our comprehensive European partner network ensuring high efficiency in deliveries to any country in Europe.
Our local branch network means we understand your business, make fast decisions and recognise opportunities which simply aren’t apparent when doing business at a distance.