Air Freight Services Worldwide
If your international freight needs to be there NOW, then you need an air freight service. With the capacity and flexibility to get it there NOW, our global network and extensive
international agency will tailor a solution to get your product where it needs to be, right when you need it there.
Whether it’s an urgent last minute order, a small shipment of samples or pallet loads, air freight is the fastest way to get your product to any locationworldwide.
If you have an urgent shipment or you would like to know more about sending air freight worldwide, contact our Air Freight team.
Air Freight Services
Whatever your needs, Mainfreight Air and Ocean will tailor a solution for your business.
- IATA Accredited Cargo Agents
- Direct and Consolidation Services
- Order Tracking System
- Electronic Air Cargo Automation
- Global Network, throughout Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Russia, North America, Central America and Canada.
- In Asia, Mainfreight is operating 15 owned offices across China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Competitive Pricing
- General Cargo
- Perishable air freight
- Electronics Hi-Tech products, contains batteries
- Charter Cargo Freighter
- Multiple Airlines’ Blocked Space Agreement for Australia, New Zealand, Europe and USA.
Air freight solutions can be flexible for one-off movements or regular air cargo movements. We offer services:
- Day definite
- Door/Airport to Door/Airport
- End to End B2C solution from Hong Kong, Taiwan and Greater China to Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada.
Find out more about our worldwide air freight service, contact the Mainfreight Air Freight team.
Air Freight Tracking
We understand air freight is a premium international freight service and will likely be time-critical. So it’s important to you to know where your product is and when it will be delivered. With Mainfreight’s online track and trace, you’ll see where your air freight shipment is at all times giving you and your customer full visibility, and enabling you to plan your work load.