Your products are controlled through our comprehensive European network ensuring high efficiency in deliveries to any country in Europe.
Are you looking for an experienced logistics service provider, with knowledge and experience in the Swedish market? Mainfreight is specialised in transporting goods to and from Sweden. From small packages to pallets, from partial loads to full truck loads. We oversee the cargo entrusted to us at every stage of transport and will guarantee that your goods will reach the destination safely and on time. Through our online technology (Mainchain) you can view, track and access POD’s (proof of delivery) 24/7!
Our network of partners and own branches across Europe enables us to cope with every size and volume that has to be transported.
So if you’re in need of a reliable and trusted carrier who will deliver your goods to and from Sweden, get a free quote now. Mainfreight will take away all your logistic challenges so you can focus on your core business.
Transport services: to and from Sweden
- Groupage, part and full truck loads
- Export & import services
- Dangerous goods transport
- Fast and reliable transit times
- Departure groupage on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Export: Shipment booking on day A before 16.00 hours, pick-up day B
- Import: Shipment booking on day A before 14.00 hours, pick-up day B
- Timeframe delivery on request
- Tracking & Tracing and online Proof Of Delivery via internet
Transit times Export Sweden
- Export: Shipment booking: 1 day in advance before 16.00 hours
- Import: Shipment booking 1 day in advance before 14.00 hours
- For part & full trucks loads other transit times can be applicable
- The transit times have been calculated from departure at the terminal in the Netherlands. No rights can be derived from the above mentioned transit times
Transit times from The Netherlands to SwedenYou can download the transit times for road transport via Mainfreight Netherlands below. Depending on the destination and desired service, different transit times are applicable.
Single point of contact
One single point of contact, for all your European shipments, who understands your business. This combined with pro-active communication.
Your products are controlled through our comprehensive European partner network ensuring high efficiency in deliveries to any country in Europe.
Our local branch network means we understand your business, make fast decisions and recognise opportunities which simply aren’t apparent when doing business at a distance.