Warehouse Operations, Mainfreight Transport - Houston, TX
- | Transport | Houston, TX
Warehouse Operations Mainfreight Transport, Houston Texas
About The Business
Mainfreight is in the business of global supply chain logistics. Put simply, we partner with our customers to provide the full spectrum of Warehousing, Domestic Transport and International Air and Ocean Freight services. Our operations are powered by a global team of more than 8,700 passionate people, world-class technology and a can-do attitude. We currently operate in 290 branches across 26 countries. We are one big family, and we are fiercely protective of our deep-rooted identity. Instead of embracing popular corporate conventions, we protect and nurture the unique culture, character and individuality that sets us apart.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity exists to join the brand new and growing Houston Transport branch in the position of warehouse operations. This position is key to our success and involves working in a fast paced LTL environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Loading and Unloading Local Pick-up and Delivery Trucks
- Loading and Unloading Over the Road Linehaul
- Checking freight in and out of the depot
- Maintaining a clean work area
Skills & Experience
- Experience in loading/unloading PUD and OTR Linehaul
- Forklift Accreditation & Physically Fit
- Ability to prioritize and multi task
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a fasted paced team environment
- A highly valued role with job satisfaction
- Ongoing internal training
- Happy and productive team
- Opportunity and encouragement for career development
If you are up for the challenge, then we want to hear from you. Please discuss with your Branch Manager first. Reach out to the Branch Manager of Houston: Natalie Rodriguez (281) 389 3058 if interested.