Sales Role Asia
Looking for a sales/business development role in one of our fast-paced locations throughout Asia? We have a number of opportunities to join our Mainfreight Sales team in Sales Executive and Business Development Manager roles.
Roles are available throughout Asia in the areas of Hong Kong/ Shenzhen/ Guangzhou/ Xiamen/ Shanghai/ Ningbo/ Qingdao/ Tianjin/ Beijing/ Chengdu/ Taiwan/ Singapore/ Thailand/ Vietnam/ Malaysia/ Japan/ Korea Branches. We’ve set ourselves a target to significantly increase our sales and presence within this region and we are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic people to help us get there. If you’re wired for sales, thrive on variety and understand what it takes to exceed customers’ expectations, a sales career at Mainfreight will fit you like a glove!
There are no levels of hierarchy to slow you down. As a Mainfreight sales representative, you will be expected to make quick decisions in front of customers.
Our network of global supply chain logistics all have their own dedicated business development teams. We sell across the network, so it’s a fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to grow, learn, and prove yourself.
Mainfreight encourages career progression through promotion from within and we have a number of sales roles within Mainfreight’s network. These positions include Sales Support, Sales Executive, Account Manager and Sales Manager.
If you want a sales career that challenges you, values your performance, all while you have fun along the way, hit apply now!
Who are we looking for?
- 100% acceptance of responsibility for results
- A passion for excellence
- Above-average ambition and desire to succeed
- Above-average willpower and determination; self-discipline is a key;
- Intensely goal-oriented
- High level of customer empathy
- Impeccably honest
- Does not take "no" personally
- Has the ability to approach strangers, even when it is uncomfortable
- Strong negotiation skills
• Knowledge of Import/Export Trades
• Self motivated and ability to hit the ground running
• Good communication and organizational skills
The successful applicant will require the following responsibilities:
• Develop and actively manage all prospects within your Pipeline
• Maintaining all market intelligence
• Up to date on the services Mainfreight offers
• Manage a range of accounts including both existing and prospective customers
• Responsible for researching and developing New Business across all of the Mainfreight Air/Sea and Value Added
If you're a salesperson who's hungry to hunt, create your next page, be challenged and travel, you've come to the right place.
Don't miss these chances to be be part of Mainfreight’s rapidly-expanding global team.
To be considered, just upload your CV and cover letter below.