Mainfreight operates a Pan-European forwarding network. This network consists of high quality partners and is equipped to handle shipments of any size. Mainfreight forwarding in Europe offers a door-to-door concept: Collection - Cross dock - Transport - Cross dock - Delivery.
Tracking & Tracing
Should you wish to track your shipments from collection through to delivery at your customer's premises, you can with Tracking & Tracing, (ADP) Automated Distribution Planning, Barcode labelling of shipments, on board computers (all our vehicles are equipped with on board computers and a cell phone) and EDI with our international partners.
Characteristics of our European distribution
- A strong European network for groupage, part and full truck loads
- Own offices and reliable partners in all European countries
- Daily departures to all European countries
- Transport of dangerous goods (ADR)
- Short and reliable transit times
- Transport management services
Mainfreight can distribute for your company on a contract basis. This contract would cover the direct distribution of part or full loads:
- From The Netherlands, Belgium or France into Europe
- From European countries towards The Netherlands, Belgium and France
- Within the Netherlands, Belgium or France
Contract distribution can be used for either partial or full loads on very tight collection and delivery schedules. An agreement can be made concerning the number of transports, when to collect and when and where to deliver, transit times, quality standards, etc.