Whether it is across the country or throughout Europe, having a reliable transport carrier is essential in running a successful business.
Are you looking for an experienced logistics service provider, with knowledge and experience with the Turkish market? Mainfreight is specialised in transporting goods to and from Turkey. From small packages to pallets, from partial loads to full truck loads. We oversee the cargo entrusted to us at every stage of transport and will guarantee that your goods will reach the destination safely and on time. Through our online technology (Mainchain) you can view, track and access POD’s (proof of delivery) 24/7!
We are experienced with transport from and to Turkey. We have all the right tools, knowledge and experience to guarantee that your transport to or from Turkey will arrive smoothly and worry-free. Mainfreight’s services are fast and efficient. We offer weekly (Wednesday and Friday) departures to Turkeyand deliver within 5-6 working days in Turkey. Our network of partners and own branches across Europe enables us to cope with every size and volume that has to be transported.
So if you’re in need of a reliable and trusted carrier who will deliver your goods to and from Turkey, get a free quote now. Mainfreight will take away all your logistic challenges so you can focus on your core business.
Characteristics transport Turkey
Turkey: Your shipment via Mainfreight
- Groupage, part and full truck loads
- Export & import services
- Dangerous goods transport
- Groupage shipment booking on day A before 16.00 hours, pick-up day B
- Fast and reliable transit times
- Export groupage
- departure on Wednesday and Friday
- transit time 5 days: 34 (Istanbul)
- transit time 6 days: 06 (Ankara), 16 (Bursa), 35 (Izmir)
- other areas on request
- Import groupage
- departure 2 times a week
- transit times on request
- Daily departure for part & full truck loads with an advanced booking of 48 hours
- Turkey is non EU, your shipments need to be customs cleared. Contact our employees for more information on the procedures and documents
- Cooperation with EKOL Logistics in Instandbul
Single point of contact
One single point of contact, for all your European shipments, who understands your business. This combined with pro-active communication.
Your products are controlled through our comprehensive European partner network ensuring high efficiency in deliveries to any country in Europe.
Our local branch network means we understand your business, make fast decisions and recognise opportunities which simply aren’t apparent when doing business at a distance.