Our extensive Wharf Cartage network specialise in containers of up to 30 tonne:Mainfreight Port Operations offers our customers a seamless service for import, export and domestic container movements, and is now one of the largest movers of containers onto and off New Zealand’s ports.
- 20ft and 40ft general purpose containers
- Reefer (Refrigerated) containers
- Open top containers
- High cube containers
Our Port Operations fleet operates:
- Twenty-Forty Swinglifts
- 20/20 Truck and Trailer units
- 20/40 Mini lifters for empty movements.
- Access to low-tare skeletal trailers, flat-decks and tipper units
Our Auckland and Wellington Port Operations are located right on the wharf. This allows efficient processing of paperwork and clear lines of communication allow any MAF Biosecurity or Customs issues to be resolved quickly and in person.
Our fleet operates seven days per week, 24 hours per day offering the added advantage of overnight container deliveries allowing you to plan your activities based on the knowledge and peace of mind that your containers will be safely waiting for you on site the next day.
We directly link into all of the major Ports websites, giving you instant access to:
- Real-time container availability
- Up-to-date vessel arrivals and departure times
- The ability to proactively communicate any line or customs holds in conjunction with MAF requirements to assist in the timely movement of containers
- Our global track and trace which allows you to check on line container status and locations anywhere in the world.
We also offer container packing and unpacking services via our fully MAF Accredited, under bonded Container Freight Station.
Mainfreight Port Operations are the container cartage specialists. Contact your local Mainfreight Port Operations branch for your wharf cartage.