Our Mainfreight Port Operations offers our customers a seamless service for import, export and domestic container movements, providing service to US ports.
- 20ft and 40ft general purpose containers
- Reefer (Refrigerated) containers
- Open top containers
- High cube containers
Our Port Operation fleet are located local to the wharf. This allows efficient processing of paperwork and clear lines of communication allow any issues to be resolved quickly and in person.
Our fleet operates seven days per week, 24 hours per day offering the added advantage of overnight container deliveries allowing you to plan your activities based on the knowledge and peace of mind that your containers will be safely waiting for you on site the next day.
We directly link into all of the major Ports websites, giving you instant access to:
- Real-time container availability
- Up-to-date vessel arrivals and departure times
- The ability to proactively communicate any line or customs holds in conjunction with MAF requirements to assist in the timely movement of containers
- Our global track and trace which allows you to check on line container status and locations anywhere in the world.
We also offer container packing and unpacking services via our fully Accredited CFS locations.
Mainfreight Port Operations are the container cartage specialists. Contact your local Mainfreight Port Operations branch for your wharf cartage.