SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
The fixed cost of warehouse and inventory management can take down the sharpest supply chain solutions. Are you interested in looking at a VARIABLE COST MODEL but not sure how it works?
Mainfreight Logistics teams in the US and around the world are ready to deliver. At the center of the logistics management focus is a measurement to deliver continuous improvement and PROVEN COST REDUCTIONS for your business.
We know these are not just orders to be processed – it is YOUR business. Are you worried about care, control, quality, accuracy and speed ? COME AND SEE OUR TEAMS IN ACTION!! Our teams are in uniform, driven by process and PASSIONATE about YOUR business and YOUR clients.
About Our Inventory Management System
MIMS (Mainfreight Inventory Management System) is used in over 40 warehouses throughout United States, Europe, China, New Zealand, and Australia. With its ability to manage inventory and DELIVER transparency to customers through web based password access portals, MIMS is the support under the success of our logistics teams. We keep YOU in total control in a real-time environment – benchmarked to KPI’s that YOU establish…. and all of this at a cost that will vary according to activity, volume and use. The variable cost model – it is part of the MAINFREIGHT DIFFERENCE.
Some of the benefits for YOUR business:
-Direct real-time link into our customer portal Mainchain
- Multi-Client, multi-warehouse inventory management
- Automated placement of inbound inventory
- (EDI) link for all activities including bulk inbound and stock transfer
- Customized outgoing documentation
- Single and multiple order picking
- Cycle count stock taking with automated reconciliation.
- Comprehensive user-defined enquiry/reporting capabilities
- Retrieve transactional history for any period of time
- Integration with MC9090 barcode scanning technologies