Inventory Management & Pick and Pack
Too much stock or dwindling supply can put operations into difficulty. Find the happy medium between fulfilling customers needs off the shelf while making sure you do not have too much money tied up in stock. As a 3pl provider we can take the inventory management off your hands.
Operating your business requires transparency of your supply chain. Our inventory management technology allows full visibility for a smooth production, accurate records and to ensure supply chain processes become more efficient.
After your product is safely through the customs formalities, Mainfreight offer a seamless transition into any or many of our warehouses.
- Receiving and confirming purchase order management, stock arrival and conformation of product receipt into warehouse.
- Reconciliation or purchase orders versus actual.
- Full pallet put away, entry into the WMS and where necessary the breakdown of pallets:
Inventory Management Efficiency
Pick face replenishment is performed multiple times a day to maximise pallet efficiency. Our teams identify fast moving products and place them in the most appropriate available locations at the time of receipt.
- Integrated systems optimise inventory to meet product availability and ROI goals.
- Provides inventory visibility to supply chain partners.
Pick and Pack. Picking, consolidating, packaging and labelling your products so that they are ready for dispatch to meet any order requirement.
- Ability to manage variable order volumes.
- Manage stock allocation to individual consignees.
- Consistency of product information including replication of invoice.
Pick and Pack. Despatch.
Our experienced and efficient team offer flexible order fulfilment options to include, break down of pallet, picking individual items, building new cartons, packs or pallets to complete tailored orders for your end customer.
Safety stock levels and purchase pre alerts ensure full transparency of your products and ensure you never run out of stock.