Sea Freight Services
If you are looking for a global logistics supplier with local knowledge, you can rely on Mainfreight. Via our global network we offer sea freight services for any destination in the world and for each volume, both LCL (Less Than Container Load) as FCL (Full Container Load).
Overview of sea freight services:
- Mainfreight Air & Ocean is an import and export NVOCC
- Sea freight services, LCL, FCL, project cargo
- Import, export and cross-trade
- Own terminals / Container Freight Stations in the harbour of Rotterdam (NL), Antwerp (BE), LeHavre (FR), Gdynia (PL), Saint – Petersburg (RU) and airport in Amsterdam (NL)
- Controlled and qualified degassing according to SER regulations
- Combined Air & Ocean services
- Warehousing & Domestic distribution at origin
- (Buyers) consolidation
- Customs clearance and documentation handling
- Modern information technology, innovative E-Commerce Services
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- AEO (Authorised Economic Operator) certified
Sea Freight Services Worldwide
We offer a complete range of sea freight services worldwide. Take advantage of our in-house customs brokers, and utilise all or some of our services:
- Global Door to door or Port to Port
- Full Documentation Service, including all Customs and Biosecurity requirements
- Under Bond transitional facility
- Special Projects
- Oversize, special projects, roll on roll off
With over 247 branches worldwide, we can manage and monitor your freight from loading at your supplier to unloading at your customer. Where to start? Contact our sea freight team today and we’ll get your goods on their way.
Why Sea Freight?
With options ranging from smaller consolidated LCL shipments to large FCL shipments, and long standing relationships with all global strategic sea freight carriers, our international sea freight service partners with you will get your product where it needs to be.
Mainfreight Air & Ocean provides a total service covering not only your freight movement of your product, but also customs clearance and tariff classification, all operated by our in house team of international freight specialists.
We specialise in both LCL and FCL sea freight services.
LCL sea freight is a cost effective option for smaller shipments, we consolidate your product into an ocean freight container.
FCL - have enough product to fill an ocean freight container yourself? Our Shipping Containers for sea freight will help you decide the best shipping container for your sea freight. If this is for you, then you’ll be shipping an FCL of sea freight.
In short, we will try to keep your costs as low as possibible. If you would like to know more about the possibilities for LCL or FCL sea freight, contact our sea freight team.
Real time information on your ocean freight movement allows you to plan and forecast. If you’re sending product, then your customer will appreciate being kept fully communicated and informed. Via our purchase ordermanagement system we offer customers lots of benefits such as:
- Full tracking & tracing visibility in real time
- Saving and requesting product history
- Calculation of costs per item through landed costing
Electronic proof of delivery can be sent automatically, via ftp or email. Get peace of mind by receiving automatic notification once your export cargo has been received. Providing more insight will reduce the number of disruptions, resulting in shorter throughput times and finally leads to reduction of costs.
If your product is a world away from where it needs to be, contact Mainfreight Air & Ocean.