Ploiești Mainfreight Transport and Logistics
Mainfreight Ploiești is our Transport and Logistics branch in Romania. Ploiești lies in the region of Wallachia, 56 km north of Bucharest. Ploiești is an important transport hub, linking Bucharest with Transylvania and Moldavia. The city is situated on the A3 motorway, which is the main route to Romania's northern and western provinces and Western Europe. Mainfreight Ploiești has an own distribution network in Romania. From our locations in Ploiești and Cluj-Napoca your shipments will be distributed in Romania and to the rest of Europe.
Mainfreight Ploiești offers Logistics services likes Warehousing, Supply Chain Management, Value Added Logistics and Additional Logistic Services. The warehouse of Mainfreight Ploiești covers a total amount of 15.000m2, which makes it an important Logistics branch in Romania.
- Europe-wide cargo and groupage freight
- Part- and full truck loads shipments
- Special and hazardous goods transportation (ADR)
- Courier & Special Services
- Additional groupage Services
- Exceptional Transport
- Container Trucking
- Daily pick-up and delivery within 24 to 48 hours, some areas are 72 hours
- Reliable and dense domestic distribution network
- Experienced handling employees using modern equipment
- Direct and efficient communication
- Dangerous goods transport (ADR)
- Transport of HACCP goods
- Vendor Hub: consolidated in and outbound transport flows
Would you like more information about our services in Romania, please visit our country page or talk to our team to find out more.