Your products are controlled through our comprehensive European network ensuring high efficiency in deliveries to any country in Europe.
Transport to and from Serbia
Are you looking for an experienced logistics service provider, with knowledge and experience in the Serbian market? Mainfreight is specialised in transporting goods to and from Serbia. From small packages to pallets, from partial loads to full truck loads. We oversee the cargo entrusted to us at every stage of transport and will guarantee that your goods will reach the destination safely and on time. Through our online technology (Mainchain) you can view, track and access POD’s (proof of delivery) 24/7!
Our network of partners and own branches across Europe enables us to cope with every size and volume that has to be transported.
So if you’re in need of a reliable and trusted carrier who will deliver your goods to and from Serbia, get a free quote now. Mainfreight will take away all your logistic challenges so you can focus on your core business.
Groupage, LTL and FTL to and from Serbia
Part and full truck loads
- All kinds of goods possible, excluded are: Dangerous goods class 1, 6.2 and 7, live animals and unpacked food products
- All kinds of trailers available,
- High frequency and reliable transit times
- Multiple facilities
- Storage of all kinds of goods possible, excluded are: Dangerous goods class 1, 6.2 and 7, live animals and unpacked food products
- Value added services
- Bonded warehousing
Extensive customs clearance facilities
Transit times Export Serbia
- Remarks regarding the transit times to Serbia
- Shipment booking: 1 day in advance before 16.00 hrs
- For part & full trucks loads other transit times can be applicable
- The transit times have been calculated from departure at the terminal in the Netherlands. No rights can be derived from the above mentioned transit times
Transit times from The Netherlands to SerbiaYou can download the transit times for road transport via Mainfreight Netherlands below. Depending on the destination and desired service, different transit times are applicable.
Single point of contact
One single point of contact, for all your European shipments, who understands your business. This combined with pro-active communication.
Your products are controlled through our comprehensive European partner network ensuring high efficiency in deliveries to any country in Europe.
Our local branch network means we understand your business, make fast decisions and recognise opportunities which simply aren’t apparent when doing business at a distance.