Our growing global network offers over 28,000 Mainfreight to Mainfreight connections.
Ocean freight to and from South Africa
Are you looking for an experienced logistics service provider, with knowledge and experience in the South African market? Mainfreight is specialised in transporting goods to and from South Africa. From small packages to pallets. We oversee the cargo entrusted to us at every stage of transport and will guarantee that your goods will reach the destination safely and on time. Through our online technology (Mainchain) you can view, track and access POD’s (proof of delivery) 24/7!
So if you’re in need of a reliable and trusted carrier who will deliver your goods to and from South Africa, get a free quote now. Mainfreight will take away all your logistic challenges so you can focus on your core business.
Transport services South Africa
Ocean freight transposrt services to and from South Africa
- Global Ocean freight and transport services, door-to-door delivery
- Mainfreight Air & Ocean is an import and export NVOCC
- We can handle shipments of any size, from less-than-container loads (LCL) till full container loads (FCL), special equipment, Non-containerised load and oversized cargo incl. Container stripping and stuffing
- Own terminals / Container Freight Stations in the harbour of Rotterdam, Antwerp and Schiphol airport in Amsterdam
- Combined Air & Ocean services
- Project forwarding
- Warehousing & Domestic distribution
- Consolidation handling
- Customs clearance and documentation handling
- Door-to-door, port-to-port, door-to-port and port-to-door
- Procurement logistics
- Modern information technology, innovative E-Commerce Services
- Reliable transit schedules and departures from major ports world wide
- ISO 9001-2000 certified
Our Mainfreight 100-year vision evolves daily. It is a lifelong outlook.
Our comprehensive global network avoids 3rd party involvement and ensures a local contact at each point of the supply chain.
Our decentralised customer service teams are located in each branch, making decisions as close to the operations and our customers as possible. This provides timely, accurate information on shipment status, reducing the time your team may spend managing freight movements.
Our in house teams will manage customs, quarantine and duty changes to reduce compliance risks and costs. We offer a range of services including customs audits, tariff concession orders and much more.