Our growing global network offers over 28,000 Mainfreight to Mainfreight connections.
Ocean freight to and from Indonesia
Are you looking for an experienced logistics service provider, with knowledge and experience in the Indonesian market? Mainfreight is specialised in transporting goods to and from Indonesia. From small packages to pallets. We oversee the cargo entrusted to us at every stage of transport and will guarantee that your goods will reach the destination safely and on time. Through our online technology (Mainchain) you can view, track and access POD’s (proof of delivery) 24/7!
So if you’re in need of a reliable and trusted carrier who will deliver your goods to and from Indonesia, get a free quote now. Mainfreight will take away all your logistic challenges so you can focus on your core business.
Transport services Indonesia
Ocean freight transport services to and from Indonesia
- Ocean transport
- Import, export and cross trade
- Value Added Services like:
- pick and (re)pack at source
- quality control
- kitting, late configuration, assembly, rework, repair
- Exclusive partner with locations in:
- Java: Jakarta, Semarang, Surakarta (Solo), Surabaya
- Sumatra: Medan
- Kalimantan: Pontianak, Banjamarasin
- Sulawesi selatan: Makassar
- Easy booking of shipments and orders via internet including barcode labels for European distribution
- Buyer's consolidation services
- Purchase Order Monitoring and Management system
- Vendor management
- High Quality Track & Trace and POD via Internet for both shipment and purchase order level
- Own warehouses and Container Freight Stations
Our comprehensive global network avoids 3rd party involvement and ensures a local contact at each point of the supply chain.
Our decentralised customer service teams are located in each branch, making decisions as close to the operations and our customers as possible. This provides timely, accurate information on shipment status, reducing the time your team may spend managing freight movements.
Our in house teams will manage customs, quarantine and duty changes to reduce compliance risks and costs. We offer a range of services including customs audits, tariff concession orders and much more.