Mainfreight operates a Pan-European forwarding network. This network consists of high quality partners and is equipped to handle shipments of any size. Mainfreight forwarding in Europe offers a door-to-door concept: Collection - Cross dock - Transport - Cross dock - Delivery.
For several countries in Europe we offer groupage lines from and to Poland. Find out more about our groupage lines including transit time.
Tracking & Tracing
Should you wish to track your shipments from collection through to delivery at your customer's premises, you can with Tracking & Tracing, (ADP) Automated Distribution Planning, Barcode labelling of shipments, on board computers (all our vehicles are equipped with on board computers and a cell phone) and EDI with our international partners.
Characteristics of our European distribution:
- A strong European network for groupage, part and full truck loads
- Own offices and reliable partners in all European countries
- Transport of dangerous goods (ADR)
- Short and reliable transit times
- Transport management services
- Airport to Airport trucking
- National Transport
- International Transport
- Part & Full Truck loads
- Courier services
Our international transport fleet
- Temperature controlled trailers
- Hard sided trailers for secure transport
- Curtain sided trailers for loading and unloading from the top or side
- All trucks are fitted with Euro 5 engines
- Security measures like alerting for unauthorized door opening, deviating from route and emergency stop.
- Multi lingual drivers
All our trucks are equipped with the "CarCube" - car satellite navigation system which significantly enhances the communication between drivers and the planning department.