Venue Logistics Services
A major part of any exhibition, convention or trade show is ensuring that all exhibitors, their displays and goods are ready to go precisely on time. For shows with many exhibitors from around the country or around the world this can be a logistical nightmare. Mainfreight’s specialised venue logistics service can make this easy no matter how big your show is.
Taking the stress away
Working closely with the venue and the sometimes tight timeframes we take the stress away from organisers and exhibitors. Understanding that all shows are different, we have processes to ensure that all scenarios are catered for:
- Single or multiple consolidation points, internationally and domestically
- Door to door freight service
- Onsite handling – Bump In / Bump Out
- Storage before, during and after the show
- Temporary Import documentation & clearances
- All shipping documentation including individual delivery labels
Our expert services & your next show
Our specialised team take ownership of every aspect of the freight process. Our global network ensures your freight is only handled by one carrier and is delivered on time ready for the show.
Air & Ocean Services
- Import / Export
- FCL, LCL seafreight and airfreight
- Mainfreight controlled receiving depots
- In house customs teams
- Over 50 branches across New Zealand
- Diverse freight handling options
- Dangerous Goods Specialists
- Safety practice for foodstuff handling
- Short term storage services
For your next show you can have the peace of mind that your logistics will be handled by professionals. Make contact with our team today to find out more.