Fragile Freight Transport Specialists
Mainfreight recognises that not all freight is compatible. Fragile freight and some other items are not safe with general freight. Utilising a specialist pick-up and delivery and linehaul fleet protects your fragile freight from non-compatible freight.
Mainfreight’s fragile freight specialist network, are experts in:
- The pick-up and delivery of fragile freight consignments in New Zealand
- Moving consumer goods or products that do not mix with general or industrial
- Consignments that require specialised handling and delivery where extra care or special attention is required
- Customers wanting goods picked up from and/or delivered into residential addresses
Why Have a Fragile Freight Specialist Network?
Your fragile freight will travel within our nationwide fragile freight network. You’ll also have access to our 24 hour freight track and trace facility so you’ll know where your goods are at all times!
Mainfreight operates a fragile freight network utilising purpose built vehicles, with two man delivery teams experienced in delivering fragile freight, and the security only a professional carrier can give.
We understand that your fragile freight service provider is an extension of your business. With a vested interest in delivering the highest standards throughout the country our vehicles and owner drivers are well presented providing a polite and helpful service to your customer. We understand your business and the diverse needs of a fragile freight service.
Also experienced in project work, we offer the flexibility of either pick up from our depot or we will phone and arrange delivery at a time that suits you, enabling you to plan your day. Invaluable for installers, plumbers, builders and especially advantageous for retail to home deliveries.
Find out more about how we can meet your specific fragile freight needs, contact our Fragile Freight team
Our Fragile Freight Service
Compared with other fragile freight options, our service is unique in our commitment to regular linehaul to all major destinations, and also segregation from general (and incompatible) freight, together with the added advantages of:
- Our national network, gives a more robust delivery schedule
- Dedicated vehicles for door to door delivery of fragile freight
- Our team present in a professional manner
- We ensure all necessary paperwork has been completed and signed by the receiver to confirm proof of delivery
- Secure track and trace facility, including proof of delivery, available 24/7
- Two-man delivery teams and dock handling where required
- Like-for-like loading – fragile freight travels with fragile freight, not general goods
- Your fragile freight will be transported through our network of local owner drivers, with a vested interest in their business, providing a polite and helpful service
Fragile Freight Specialists
We specialise in:
- Packaged retail goods
- Packaged furniture
- Brown and whiteware
- Return logistics solutions
- Business to business solutions
- Business to home solutions
To find out more about our fragile freight solutions, contact our specialist Fragile Freight team
Fragile Freight Technology
Mainfreight’s Mainchain software enables you to:
- Produce all freight documentation, customised to your requirements
- Enter consignment data directly into our network prior to pickup
- Online quoting
- Track and trace information
- Email notifications
- Saves you significant time, and therefore, money!
Learn more about our Mainchain technology