What does an interview look like?You’ll be glad to hear that at Mainfreight we’re a friendly bunch! We won’t make you jump through a ring of fire during the interview process. We’ll treat you like a real person and have a conversation with you asking you questions like:
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What did you get up to on the weekend?
- What things energise you to do better?
What should I wear to an interview?Although the interview process is relaxed and more conversational than a typical company, we still expect professionalism. We want you to be well presented, dressed in smart attire, polite to our team and punctual. It’s not rocket science; it’s a matter of manners.
What should I talk about in the interview?If you’re keen to be part of the Mainfreight family, tell us why. Show us how you would fit in by being comfortable asking and answering questions about Mainfreight. We want to know why Mainfreight is where you want to establish your career. What about Mainfreight spins your wheels?
What else should I keep in mind?Everything you do is a self-portrait of you. Autograph your work with quality:
- Check your spelling and grammar
- Get a fresh set of eyes to read over your CV and cover letter – check everything makes sense
- Is everything you want to share in your Cover Letter or CV?
- Make sure it looks easy to read – use paragraphs and clear sentences
- No text language!