What should I check before submitting my CV & Cover Letter?
This is your opportunity to detail all the cool things you have been a part of, the skills you have, and the activities you have done. Tell your story, highlight your achievements, show your personality and what makes you special.
Things to include:
- Favourite subjects in school and why
- Previous work experience e.g. mowing lawns, baby-sitting, paper run
- Your skills and achievements
- Sports you play
- Clubs you are in
- Any responsibilities or jobs you do at home or church
We like to see applications that make the connection between Mainfreight and themselves, it is important that we are important to you. Have you thought about the below?:
- What excites you about working at Mainfreight?
- What makes you a good fit for Mainfreight?
- What are your aspirations and goals?
- What sets you apart from everyone else?
Everything you do is a self-portrait of you. Autograph your CV and Cover Letter with excellent spelling and grammar and have someone proof with a fresh set of eyes.