Global Reporting Initiative
For the year ended 31 March 2021, Mainfreight’s global workforce numbered 9,240, made up of our Team and our Owner Drivers. Analysis in support of GRI Disclosure 102‐8 is provided below:
Discloser 102-8 Workforce
Notes & Assumptions:
- Our Permanent Team is the total of Full‐time and Part‐time team members
- Data is sourced from our Payroll functions in each region, and from information provided by our branch operations (particularly in respect of Owner Drivers and Temporary team)
- For 2021, the Owner Driver numbers are included in Full‐time team numbers, and are assumed to be 100% male given that this is a predominantly male domain. In future years we will source an actual measure of Owner Driver gender.
- In Europe and the Americas, privacy laws prevent us from obtaining gender statistics for individuals employed as Temporary team members through third‐party agencies. Accordingly, we have apportioned the gender split using the average known proportion for those regions.
- There are no significant seasonal variations affecting the numbers reported.
Global Reporting Initiative – Disclosure 102-8 Workforce
For the year ended 31 March 2021, Mainfreight’s global workforce numbered 9,240, made up of our Team and our Owner Drivers. Download analysis in support of GRI Disclosure 102-8.