Whether it is across the country or throughout Europe, having a reliable transport carrier is essential in running a successful business.
Are you looking for an experienced logistics service provider, with knowledge and experience with the Norwegian market? Mainfreight is specialised in transporting goods to and from Norway. From small packages to pallets, from partial loads to full truck loads. We oversee the cargo entrusted to us at every stage of transport and will guarantee that your goods will reach the destination safely and on time. Through our online technology (Mainchain) you can view, track and access POD’s (proof of delivery) 24/7!
We are experienced with transport from and to Norway. We have all the right tools, knowledge and experience to guarantee that your transport to or from Norwaywill arrive smoothly and worry-free. Mainfreight’s services are fast and efficient. We offer weekly (Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday) departures to Norwayand deliver within 2-4 working days in whole Norway. Our network of partners and own branches across Europe enables us to cope with every size and volume that has to be transported.
So if you’re in need of a reliable and trusted carrier who will deliver your goods to and from Norway, get a free quote now. Mainfreight will take away all your logistic challenges so you can focus on your core business.
Characteristics transport Norway
Norway: Your shipment via Mainfreight
- Groupage, part and full truck loads
- Export & import services
- Dangerous goods transport
- Fast and reliable transit times
- Transit time 2-4 days depending on destination
- Departure groupage on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Shipment booking on day A before 16.00 hours, pick-up day B
- Norway is non EU, your shipments need to be customs cleared. Contact our employees for more information on the procedures and documents
- Timeframe delivery on request
- Cooperation with Itella Logistics A/S in Oslo en Bergen
- Tracking & Tracing and online Proof Of Delivery via Internet
Single point of contact
One single point of contact, for all your European shipments, who understands your business. This combined with pro-active communication.
Your products are controlled through our comprehensive European partner network ensuring high efficiency in deliveries to any country in Europe.
Our local branch network means we understand your business, make fast decisions and recognise opportunities which simply aren’t apparent when doing business at a distance.