Sales Representative - Transport | Paris
Mainfreight is a global service provider of road transport solutions. From humble beginnings in New Zealand, Mainfreight has evolved over the years to become what it is today: a growing global company.
With 280 offices in Europe, the United States, Asia, New Zealand and Australia, Mainfreight and its 8,000 employees take pride in providing the best possible service to their customers. Mainfreight France forwarding continues its development through the recruitment of new sales representatives for its Head Office in Mitry Mory (77) and for its agencies in Lyon (69) and Lille (59) .
We are a company that believes that only cohesion and teamwork can make us the best logistics company in the world. To take up this new challenge, we are looking for sales representatives to develop this new site AND who give the best of themselves for the company, who want to support us in our career path and who aspire to an interesting career with many opportunities for development.
Sales is at the heart of our business at Mainfreight. We are looking for energetic, open-minded and dynamic people to join us at Mitry Mory (77).
If we have succeeded in awakening your interest - and if you want to make the journey with us, then apply and become part of an exciting story.
You are :
- A major player with the necessary vision for the future and the goal of winning new clients for this new agency.
- You will support our clients as our business grows.
- They are interested in long-term partnerships and do not want to make a short-term profit.
- You have the desire to seek the best possible solutions for our clients.
In addition, your role gives you the freedom and encouragement to proactively research and develop future initiatives.
Who are we looking for?
- A passionate and energetic team member with a strong business focus.
- A solution-oriented person who sees sales as the content of our company's life.
- Experience in Road Transport is an advantage, but not a necessity.
- A true master shipper who can not only meet standards, but exceed them and constantly redefine our level of service.
- A person with excellent communication skills; within the team, the client and the group - this is important at all levels.
Do you share our passion and team spirit? Make sure to convince us by sending your cv and cover letter.
What background do I need for a career in sales?
What training will I receive?
What will my sales career look like?
Can I go into outside sales immediately?
How will I be measured?
What do you mean by a "hunter"?
How do you create a team environment?
"We are big on emotional intelligence, breathe life into the branch and champion the blue blooded culture. "
- Seth Freeman
Marine Deniau | HR Manager
T: +33 160 217 409