Toronto Mainfreight Air & Ocean - Ocean Freight
Our Culture"Special people, special company" embodies Mainfreight and its unique culture. Mainfreight is built on a 100-year vision. All decisions are made on the basis that we will be here for another 100 years. This view shapes our approach to recruitment and training of team members, customer and supplier relationships, and growth strategies.
Worldwide Freight Made Simple
With our cost effective core services and specialist teams providing quality service, we strive to provide our customers with superior information and a custom made solutions that fit your business needs.
Whether you’re moving raw materials into your country or taking on the world by exporting your products, a freight forwarder will help you find your way through the complex international market.
- Practical, cost-effective advice on routing schedules and services
- Comprehensive door-to-door tracking of shipping
- Compliance documentation
- Cost to service advice
- Personalized scheduling to meet deadlines
- Dedicated consolidation units from major hubs in Europe, Australia, Asia, and New Zealand
- Product consultation for perishable or dangerous goods movements